Not too long ago I posted about our fabulous Love Song Bingo Valentine’s Day activity. However I wanted to share my song list for general geriatric music bingo. I’m a big fan of not reinventing the wheel, so if you would like to make and print your own music bingo cards for geriatrics here’s all you have to do.
1) Go to http://osric.com/bingo-card-generator/ and this will pop up.
3) Copy and paste/add and subtract to this list of commonly known geriatric songs.
Come Fly With Me, On a Bicycle Built for Two, You Are My Sunshine, Sentimental Journey, My Girl, Lean On Me, When the Saints Go Marching In, Let Me Call You Sweetheart, Take Me Out to the Ball Game, God Bless America, Do-Re-Mi, My Favorite Things, By the Light of the Silv’ry Moon, She’ll Be Coming Around the Mountain, Sentimental Journey, America the Beautiful, Hound Dog, Can’t Help Falling in Love, Ring of Fire, Oh Susanna, Sittin’ On the Dock of the Bay, Ain’t No Mountain High Enough, I’ve Got Peace Like a River, Que Sera Sera, I Say a Little Prayer
4) Decide how big you want your cards and how many.
5) Print on fun paper!
6) Give each person a card and chips/markers
7) Go to this Spotify playlist https://open.spotify.com/user/127389392/playlist/2kMyAfcbMaQ5NVRJDrNeu9
8) Put the list on shuffle and have fun singing along!
Or if you like this list and are ready just to print and go, click here for a PDF of 30 5×5 cards made of this list.